- This event has passed.
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy: Learning to Thrive
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$100 – $245
Lisa Coyne, PhD will be giving a day-long presentation on Acceptance & Commitment Therapy. From the website, you will learn to:
- Describe an overview of ACT for use across psychological disorders.
- Provide a rationale for why a contextual behavioral approach may be useful across various psychological issues.
- Provide a brief overview of contextual behavioral case conceptualization, assessment, and treatment.
- Define, illustrate, and practice using all six ACT components.
- Conceptualize cases from an ACT perspective, including functional assessment, structuring of treatment goals, and monitoring progress.
- Demonstrate the skills they learn through role plays, dyads, and small group work.